NEA Insurance Programs
- NEA Members Auto & Home Insurance Program - Available for NSEA and NEA members, this auto and home insurance program is designed to meet the needs of NSEA members, with exclusive rates and excellent service.
- NEA Dues Tab Insurance: Valuable, automatic and free insurance protection just for eligible members. This insurance benefit, providing group term life and accidental death/dismemberment coverage, is provided by the NEA Members Insurance Trust.
- NEA Term Life Insurance Plan. Underwritten by Prudential, NEA Life provides up to $300,000 of scheduled term life insurance coverage for educators, their spouses and dependents. No medical exam is required.
- Guaranteed Issue Life. This plan is offered exclusively to NEA-Retired members age 55 and over. Coverage is guaranteed. Underwritten by Prudential.
- Level Premium Term Life. Get up to $25,000 of term life insurance protection with a premium that won't increase until age 70. Coverage free for the first six months! Underwritten by Prudential.
- Three-Way Home Protection: Helps protect mortgage payments against loss of life, loss of income due to total disability and loss of income due to involuntary unemployment. Certain restrictions apply.
- AD&D Insurance. Provides 24-hour, worldwide accidental death and dismemberment protection. Entire family can be covered for $19 annually. Underwritten by Prudential.
- MemberCare Supplemental Health. This portfolio of health plans is designed to supplement existing insurance protection. This new self-insured program matches the standard A through J Medicare supplement plans benefit for benefit. Plus, it offers extra discount programs for drugs, dental, hearing and vision care you won't find on other Medicare supplement plans - at no extra cost.
- Income Protection. Protection for that most valuable of assets: the ability to work and earn an income. Underwritten by American Fidelity Assurance.
- NEA MemberCare In-Hospital Plan. This program provides you with cash to pay those extra expenses you incur while in the hospital. It can provide up to $120 per day in cash benefits directly to you. If you are an NEA member under age 70, you are guaranteed acceptance.
- NEA MemberCare Excess Major Medical Plan. This program covers you for up to $2 million in extraordinary medical expenses not covered by your current insurance.
Earn cash back!
With your NEA Cash Rewards Credit Card, you earn 1% cash back on all purchases, 2% cash back at grocery stores, and 3% cash back on gas (grocery store and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1500 in combined purchase in these categories each quarter). There’s a $100 cash rewards bonus offer after you make at least $500 in purchase in the first 90 days. And there’s a low introductory APR offer. Apply through www.neamb.com or call 888-758-7946. For more information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card or to apply, click on the link above or call the toll free number. This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America. N.A.
- NEA Line of Credit. Members may establish a check-accessed personal credit line of up to $25,000 with no collateral and low monthly payments.
- NEA Credit Plan. Members may borrow from $3,000 to $15,000 at special, preferred rates.
- NEA Website