- Here are the 2013-2014 state aid, budget lid & levy information for each school district in Nebraska.
Data from previous years is also available for comparison.
- Regional CPI Data
The CPI summary is updated and posted each month on the morning of the CPI release.
Consumer Price Index 2007-2029
- Commission of Industrial Relations
- Federal Mediation Q & A
Are you having difficulty with bargaining? Maybe that ought to be rephrased as "Are you having more difficulty with bargaining than usual?" You may want to consider Federal Mediation. Federal Mediation is free and usually very helpful in getting parties to move to concensus. To learn more about the process, Click the link above.
- NCES Education Finance Statistics Center
Graphics, statistics and comparisons to other school districts
- IPEDS Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System
- Nebraska Department of Education School Directory
The directory lists all public and private school districts and the administrators and teachers employed at each school.
- State Aid Certification
- Sperling's "Best Places"
Want to check out cost of living somewhere? How about per pupil costs in any school district? You should be able to find the information you need on this web site!
- NDE State of the Schools Report
- For ESPs:
- Online Database and Resources
- ESP Research & Data
Living Wage and Comparable Occupational Wage Comparisons
- Arlington ESP 2011-2012
- Conestoga ESP Salary Guide
- North Platte Paras 2011-2013
- Ralston Sign Language Interpreters 2010-2012
- South Sioux City Interpreters 2011-12
- South Sioux City Paras 2011-12
- South Sioux City Secretaries 2011-12
- Waverly Transportation 2011-12
- Westside Sign Language Interpreters 2011-12
- Omaha World Herald: Raises Expected for Douglas County Union Workers
- ESP Survey
- ESP Survey Results