The four major categories of membership in the NSEA are:
- Professional Teachers, school administrators, and substitutes with a teaching certificate who work for a public educational institution.
- Education Support Professionals (ESP) Custodians, bus drivers, paraprofessionals, secretaries, cooks, and other support personnel who work for a public educational institution.
- Students who are enrolled in a college program that will qualify them to teach in a public school.
- Retired former employees of a public educational institution (including ESPs) who are retired, have reached the age of 45 or more, and who have been members of the NSEA for at least one year immediately prior to retirement.
For more information, email Karen Kilgarin (email@example.com) or call (800) 742-0047.
- Teach in Nebraska - job postings
- Nebraska Public Employees Retirement Systems (NPERS)
- NEA Complimentary Life Insurance (formerly DUES-TAB)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Nebraska Web Site
Locate network hospitals and doctors in Nebraska and across the country, and find a wide variety of information for members.
- NEA Medicare Supplement (available to NEA-R/NSEA-R members only)
- Information for Military Reservists
- Order NSEA-logo denim and other items!
- Order NSEA polos and sweatshirts (Representative Assembly items)
- For Members: NSEA Expense Voucher
Fill out this PDF form to report expenses. Submit the completed form via email, or print and return it to NSEA.