- ACT scores: Nebraska ranks first among schools that test 70% of their students - 30 sec.
- Nov. 13-17: Celebrate American Education week - 15 sec.
- American Education Week: You make the difference - 15 sec.
- American Education Week: Visit your neighborhood school - 30 sec.
- Change happens – What has not changed is dedication to education - 30 sec.
- When parents and teachers communicate, students succeed - 30 sec.
- How to strengthen the economy – invest in the education system - 30 sec.
- Nebraska has the second-best graduation rate in America – close to 90% - 30 sec.
- Children do a better job in school when parents are supportive and involved - 30 sec.
- The team – working to make children’s lives better and public schools great for every student - 30 sec.
- Do away with discrimination, teach respect and acceptance for a better tomorrow - 30 sec.
- Support professions help schools everyday – bus drivers, custodians, nurses, para educators, and more - 30 sec.
- PSA When parents and teachers communicate, students succeed - 30 sec
- PSA Support professions help schools everyday – bus drivers, custodians, nurses, para educators, and more - 60 sec.
- PSA teach respect and acceptance for a better tomorrow - 30 sec.
- Bullying: It takes just one caring adult to intervene. 30 sec.
- Bullying: It takes just one caring adult to intervene. 60 sec.
- How parents can help kids succeed in school. 30 sec.
- How parents can help kids succeed in school. 60 sec.
- Reading – an important lesson. 30 sec.
- Reading – an important lesson. 60 sec.
NSEA Videos can be viewed on our YouTube channel, found here:
- Sometimes One Teacher Can Make All the Difference.
- Parents & Teachers, Working Together, are a Powerful Team for Student Success.
- Here are Some Tips for Helping Your Child Succeed.
- Meet Nancy Fulton, NSEA President
- Nebraska's ACT Scores are Among the Nation's Best.
- There's a team of people teaching, inspiring and working to make children's lives safe, secure and better.
- A Child's Learning Doesn't Just Happen in the Classroom.
- Nebraska's Public School Teachers Equip our Youngsters with Many Skills.
Successful Nebraskans, 2009:
Successful Nebraskans remember and thank their favorite teachers in these spots that will be broadcast by radio stations across the state. NSEA partnered with the Nebraska Broadcasters Association and Clark Creative Services to produce these spots that show that teachers truly do "touch the future!"
Click the links below to hear the radio ads.
- Jess Wolf
Former NSEA President, 30-year High School Science teacher
- Marg Helgenberger
- Justice John Gerrard
Nebraska Supreme Court
- Doug Christensen
Nebraska Commissioner of Education
- Thomas Warren
Omaha Chief of Police
- Paco Fuentes
Director, Boys and Girls Club of Omaha
- Jim Hristakos
National Education Association
- Captain Gabriel Griess
US Air Force
- Dr. Eileen Vautravers
- Clayton Anderson
- Ricardo Ariza
Director, Creighton University Multicultural Affairs
- Robert Campos
Omaha Public Schools, Robert Campos Training Institute