NEAMB Discount Plan Pushes Deals Monthly
Spring has sprung!
NEA Click & Save, the online discount buying service for NEA members, highlights select retailers and merchants each and every month.
An attractive feature of the Click and Save program is the WOW Points plan. WOW Points are like cash, and 100 points are worth $1 in merchandise. The best feature: there are no blackout dates for the use of the WOW Points, and they never expire.
Check out these featured “Buy-lights” for the month of April:
- ChildrensPlace.com: Great sales on high-quality children’s clothing, sizes 0-14. Get value-priced accessories, too!
- DisneyStore.com: Save on Disney-branded apparel, toys, electronics, stationery, and home décor. Free shipping everyday on orders of $50 or more.
- Kohls.com: Shop top brands on apparel, shoes, accessories, home products, and more. Take advantage of daily deals, earn 2X WOWPoints (learn more about WOW Points on the NEAMB website!), and get free standard shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- Jewelry.com: Save on exceptional designer jewelry and unique collections at the best prices online. Earn 5X WOWPoints on your purchase!
- HomeChef.com: Go from doorstep to dinner in 30 minutes! Skip the grocery store and choose from eight new chef-inspired recipes each week, with fresh ingredients delivered to your door. Plus, earn 5X WOWPoints on your order.
Be sure to check Click & Save often for unadvertised, limited offers, like discount dining certificates from Restaurant.com.
Join the more than 417,100 NEA members registered for NEA Click & Save. To learn more and to start saving today, go to: www.neamb.com/clickandsave