2017 NSEA-Retired Fall Conference Events: Oct 23-24, 2017
Complimentary Pre-conference event Monday, October 23
“S’mores & Conversation – Campfire on the Prairie”
Monday, October 23 at 7:00 p.m.
Share S’mores & Conversation around a campfire “on the prairie”
Leadership Conference Center Grounds
- Get the latest in education issues from NDE Board member
- Hear informational presentation by Prairie Plains Institute
- Enjoy the warmth of a bonfire & fun of making s’mores with friends
Fall Conference: Tuesday, October 24
Aurora’s Leadership Conference Center, 2211 Q St (E Hwy 34), Aurora, Nebraska
Tentative Breakout Sessions:
- Driving Safety by Nebraska State Patrol
- Life Is Like a Marathon—Goal Setting
- Speed Traveling in 5 Countries!
- EHA BCBS and Medicare
- Scam/Fraud Alert
- Building Better Body Balance
No charge for members to attend the conference. Guests pay $10 at the door. The deadline for registration for the conference and lunch is Tuesday, October 17.
More details, including a conference agenda, can be found at:www.nsea.org/retired