NSEA-Retired exists to meet the needs of retired public education employees. We work with active NSEA members to:
- Protect and improve retiree pension and health benefits.
- Protect and improve Social Security and Medicare.
- Improve public education through mentoring, literacy, and intergenerational programs and activities.
- Achieve legislative and political action goals for public education, public education employees and NSEA-Retired members.
NSEA-Retired urges its members to:
- Continue to support the goals and objectives of NSEA and NEA and to enjoy new and different activities with former colleagues and new friends.